1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information is the data collected during the user account registration process for using some of features of this website, including your name, address, email address, phone number, gender etc., the data is provided by user voluntarily.
2. Specific Purpose of Using Personal Information
When handling personal information, VCASMO is as much as possible to identify the purpose of its use.
3. Limitation of Personal Information Use
VCASMO intend to use personal information for purposes of supporting user to use the features in this site, mainly for identify the user through login session between browser and server. We will also use personal information for technical or sale support through email communication with the user, alerting you to new feature, product and service offerings as they become available through email. Without the consent of the user in advance, VCASMO will not deal with personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. Except the cases mentioned in Point 7
4. Proper Acquisition of Personal Information
VCASMO use "cookies" to store information like many other websites. A cookie is a file that transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes through browser. Firstly, persistent cookies to save your username and password in encrypt key for future auto login to this website, you can always disable this feature by logout from this website each time when you finished using this website. Secondly, we use session cookies to enable certain features of this website, e.g. when watching password protect presentation, keep password checking record to avoid duplicate password alert for the same presentation. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you logout from this website and close your browser. Third party advertisers on this website may also place or read cookies on your browser. You can configure your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to login this website for using some of features for the user who is logined. Web servers automatically log the IP/Internet address of your computer, however, VCASMO does not generally use this information to identify you personally.
6. Change in Purpose of Using Personal Information
When there is a need for changing the purpose of using personal information, before the change is executed, user will be notify first or announced from our blog.
7. Limitation on Disclosure to Third Party
- VCASMO doesn't offer the third party personal information without obtaining consent of the user in advance except the following cases:
- Requested by judicial or government.
- When there is a necessity for protect human life, body or property but difficult to obtain the consent of user beforehand.
- Communication between parent or guardian about his or her child personal information. VCASMO is not directed to user under 18 years old. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personal information without their consent, he or she should contact us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our system.
- When there is business migration of VCASMO with third party (e.g. acquisition of VCASMO), all the personal information may transfer to new successor for purpose to operate this website continuously.
8. Disclosure of Personal Information
You can contact VCASMO for enquiry what kind of personal information we have stored.
9. Correction of Personal Information
If you request VCASMO to correct your information because the information is not correct. VCASMO will do it as soon as possible except if there some extra process need by the law.
10. Removal of Personal Information
11. Applicable Laws
VCASMO will observe the principles of personal data privacy protection and comply with the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) in adopting its policy and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Email: [email protected]